12 June 2011

Fly
Open up the part of you that wants to hide away
You can shine,
Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,
And start to try, cause it's your time,
Time to fly.



All your worries, leave them somewhere else,
Find a dream you can follow,
Reach for something, when there's nothing left,
And the world's feeling hollow.


-

Today I was feeling like listening to some old songs of my childhood... I just love that. It's so fun to remember how I was dancing through the room with the music on full volume and just enjoying life with no difficulties :)
So this is the reason why I've just listened to Fly by Hilary Duff - which I hadn't for years, unfortunately!! Because I still think it's a beautiful song and especially the lyrics have always captured me.
We should concentrate more often on the good things in life and enjoy it. Our time is now 'cause nobody knows what tomorrow brings. What if you don't get the chance to live to see it?
So don't hide behind a disguise just open up and be true to who you are. Then you might - no, you WILL - see the beauty of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment