20 June 2011

words I never said

Fear is such a weak emotion thats why I despise it
We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth
So scared of what you think of me, I’m scared of even telling you
Sometimes I’m like the only person I feel safe to tell it to



Have you ever had thoughts you'd been afraid to tell anyone? Like, if you told them they wouldn't understand, they'd get it the wrong way. Somehow this is the reason why I started this blog... There are days I really don't wanna talk about my feelings but just write them down. For when it comes to feelings I'm a really bad talker. In my head I know exactly what I want to say but it just comes out completely the wrong way, or worse: it doesn't come out at all.
So why is there this fear to tell another person what you think, what you feel, what you wish for? Is it the fear of their reactions or the fear they don't get it the right way?
Also, you don't wanna seem weak in front of the others, do you? Maybe these are all reasons why there are things we keep for ourselves. Because seriously, not everyone has to know about every little insecurity, every doubt or every tear. Sometimes, yes, I am afraid to talk about something. But sometimes I just don't wanna talk.
Even if this means I'll regret it afterwards? Wish I had talked about it...
Sometimes I really do regret the words I never said but maybe one day I will, maybe one day is the right time. And if not... it'll have its accuracy, things still happen for a reason, right?




1 comment:

  1. Vielen Dank für das Kommentar und das Verfolgen:)
    Toller Header:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete