24 June 2011

T.G.I.F

Thaaaaanks God It's Friday!
Which means only 17 hours and I'm on my way to Worthing, England. I'm sooooo excited!! We're doing a language stay with our class, so 5 other girls & I will stay in Worthing for four weeks. And the most exciting: I'm staying a week longer with my best girls & we're going to LOOOOONDON a whooole week!!! :)))
Anyway I intend to write like a diary (on my blog) during my stay there... Doesn't mean I'm writing every day but I hope I'll find time to write a lot.
My teacher told us to have the time of our lives there which I think it definitely will be. Lately I've been feeling very stressed & irritated and all I need right now is holiday... So for me it just comes perfectly :) But instead of keep on writing right now I'd better go finish packing ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment