26 June 2011

come on in, sweetie

Five weeks is a long time. The longest time I've ever been away from home. But still I'm glad to be away, because this is what I needed right now. Just leave all the stress behind me and enjoy life. 

We arrived in London yesterday & were brought to our host families then. I was a bit scared first. What if my host family is weird or very strict?
But as soon as I arrived all these doubts were gone. "Come on in, sweetie" was the first thing my host mom said and that made me feel very comfortable:) However my host family is loooooooovely (and seriously I haven't heard this word that much within 12 hours ever before)! There's Claudia(the mom), Paul(the dad), Issy(the 11year old daughter) and Theo(the 10 year old son). The cutest thing was Claudia telling my that for my stay here, they're my family & this is my home. It's so comforting to know I'm welcome here!
The first thing I did was to try an English tea, which was reeeally delicious ;) In the evening my friends and I decided to go out, getting to know the city a bit (we're even talking English to each other, which I'm very proud of ;))  Even if it wasn't very warm but veeery windy, it is FABULOUS.
Right now the sun's coming out and we're going to the city&beach later.
If there was one word that is in my mind I had to choose it would be 'freedom'. I haven't felt this free for a long time...
I LOVE WORTHING!





© CK






1 comment:

  1. wooow, will auch :) ich wünsch dir viel spaß dort drüben<3

    ReplyDelete