20 July 2011

All we have, is here and now

Happiness & sadness at the same time. I'm having completely mixed feelings at the moment. Yesterday was a greeeat greeat day, though. :)
After school we went to Parklife, a Milkshake-bar. Believe me, they have the most amazing Milkshakes in the world! As the sun was shining, we enjoyed life at the beach :) In the evening I finally skyped with F. This completely made my day! But seriously, that's what she always does. I began to realize how lucky I am to have her. 3 weeks I didn't really talk about anything what's going on inside of me - ok for this reason i still have my blog, but it's obviously not the same - and suddenly I could talk about everything again. :))) I'm so grateful that even through the computer, even we're 178km apart, she understands me perfectly. I don't have to explain anything to her, just talk, and she knows exactly what I mean. Two more days and I'll hold her in my arms again!!! SO EXCITED :)
Then I got an e-mail from my mum which nearly made me cry - thx mommy!! She sent me this song plus the lyrics:


Anyway, this morning I was too tired to get up, so I went to school for the second lesson ;) In the afternoon we went to see a movie in a friends' house and this evening we're already having our farewell party :((( I really don't want to think about leaving Worthing & the people here but just enjoy the night! :)

1 comment: