30 July 2011

home sweet home

Sign of life.
Yes, I am back. After five weeks England I'm on Swiss ground again.
In my last week I didn't find the time to blog. Too much was going on in London! :) It was sooooo awesome, indescribable, perfect. F, J & me, we have never been so sad to go home. We weren't keen on going to Switzerland at all! We seriously didn't miss it.
But now that I am back, it's good to be here :) It's nice to have my own room back, to have a little bit of quiet again, to be home. Of course the fact that we promised each other to go back to London also makes it a lot easier ;)
Still, it's not only London I'll miss... also Worthing & the people there! I already miss going to C&S's flat and talking a mix between English and Spanish :)) BUUUT, they are coming to Switzerland for my birthday next month. I'm looking forward sooooo much:)
Anyway, I'll also write a little review on my week in London as soon as possible (probably tomorrow). Because right now, I have to make room in my wardrobe for all my new stuff ! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment