01 July 2011

nobody knows where they might end up

July. Seriously? I feel like only just it was January, like only just I had the first date with my boyfriend... Sometimes I feel like time goes faster than me!
Anyway, Worthing is still great even though school's become rather boring since it is every day exactly the same. The great thing though is we already made some friends :) On Tuesday we were in a Pub with fantastic live music! We had quite a fun evening and met a guy who looked like Bruno Mars (yes, we took a picture, haha). We also met the Libyan guy from our class with some friends of his so we joined them. Two of them (sister and brother) are from Venezuela but lived in Barcelona for one year and live here in Worthing now. The other one is from Spain but is going to university in Worthing. The Pub closed quite early so we all went to their flat (o my god this flat is peeeeeerfect) and stayed there a bit. S (the Venezuelan girl) had fake nails and we asked her to do ours, so I have false nails for the first time in my life now (& I already got used to them!) Well anyway Wednesday was rather boring, nothing special happened and in the evening we went home early since we all were tired. Yesterday though there should have been a Karaoke evening in a Pub where we wanted to go. So we met in C & S' flat again and stayed there until 10. The karaoke evening was cancelled but we went to the pub anyway. Some time later we tried to get into a club but there they are very strict so we went to the flat again. The two boys walked me home at 1.30 because they were afraid of me :)) Anyway I went to bed right away. And here I am know, still not ready for school - which means I'm off right now. Pictures are following!


No comments:

Post a Comment