08 August 2011

life is the sum of all your choices



God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.



How do we see the difference? How can we know the right decision to make? And if we figured it out, where do we take the courage from?

There are things I know I COULD change.. but is it really the right thing to do? 
In my head, there are a thousand questions and I'm still looking for the answers. There are decisions to make which can change your whole life. But then again, I'm only 17, there will be enough time to worry about hard decisions... So why don't we just listen to our heart, do the decisions we think are the right ones, and if they turn out to be wrong: who cares? Everybody makes mistakes, right?




1 comment:

  1. toller blog :)
    hast eine verfolgerin mehr,
    würde mich freuen wenn du mich zurück
    verfolgen würdest :)

    ReplyDelete