25 August 2011

you'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be

Listen to your heart. That's what everyone sais must be done.
But how can I distinguish from heart and mind? Certainly what I wish for, what I crave for lies in the heart. The mind however gives its reasons not to listen to the heart. And isn't it the mind who knows everything better, who speaks from experience?!
So, should I still listen to my heart when I'm aware that I could be hurt in the end?
For some time I've been wondering now where the real happiness is lying, in the heart or in the mind. Probably the true art lies in uniting the two of them. Listen to your heart, reasonably.






2 comments:

  1. Whatever you decide to do, honey, it'll be right.
    Wherever you decide to go, it'll be right.
    Whoever you decide to listen to, it'll be right.
    It's gonna be alright.



    PS: I sat on a bee yesterday.

    ReplyDelete