10 July 2011

If THIS ain't life, then I don't know what life is!

Unbelievable how fast time moves. 2 Weeks passed like a few days. Sometimes, I'm scared I don't enjoy my life - or my time here - enough. I don't want this time here to end!!
My weekend, though, I really enjoyed :))
Friday afternoon we went to Brighton with some guys from school to do some shopping and walking around in the city. The weather was okay, not sunny but not cold, either. We stayed there for dinner and went to an Italian restaurant which actually was very good. When we got back to Worthing we went out and later to M's house. Well not really to his house but to the shed in the garden :) They often have parties there and it's pretty cool. A huge disadvantage though is, that I live like half an hour from there which is okay when the weather's good but on Friday eve it was raining cats and dogs. Meaning I got home completely wet and tired like hell. If I hadn't had to get up early on Saturday, it would have been fine. Unfortunately I had to, because we went to Portsmouth. I was looking forward to it since I'd heard that there were good shops, a lot of outlets. When we got there I was a bit disappointed. The shops surely were cool, but still too expensive for me. And I'm not such a big fan of brand-name clothes anyway. So J and I grabbed something to drink and went to the harbour, just sitting there and enjoying the sun :) In the eve we went to S & C's flat. We wanted to go to the tangerine but it was nearly empty so we landed up in the flat again... It was P & F's (the Belgian girls) last evening. It's funny how fast you get used to people, how fast they become important. I'm really going to miss these 2 girls. We had a lot of fun together and I enjoyed every second with them :))) they might come to Switzerland for my birthday, so I'm gonna see them sooooon YAY!!
Anyway, after everyone had left I stayed with S.. talking about everything a bit :) Again, I got home late & that's what prevented me from getting up early this morning. Meaning I got up 20 minutes before I had to leave the house for going to the beach. It's N's birthday today so we went to the beach for having a bbq and tanning ;))
Seriously, I LOVE MY LIFE.
This day really showed me what life is, how precious it is and why we should enjoy every single second of it.







pictures taken by J


1 comment:

  1. schöne Bilder, haben ein bisschen OC Style :)

    ReplyDelete