13 July 2011

Just pretend that it's not happening

Just pretend time's not running way too fast...
I can't believe we're already in the middle of week 3! The last two days passed by in a flash, once again.
On Monday afternoon J and I went to Brighton (not shopping! ;)). We enjoyed the sun at the beach & ate our first Fish and Chips since we are here. mhhhh, delicious. It was not really my day, head-ache, tired, not the best mood. That's why I decided to stay at home in the evening - second eve in a row ;) - and watch some Grey's Anatomy on my Laptop. Also had I a good chat after dinner with my host family. Once again I noticed that I was incredibly lucky with them! I mean, they let me do what ever I want, they cook very good, they consider me as a member of the family - which probably is the most important.
On Tuesday we had lots of fun in class. Our classroom is literally packed with students.
The new students are:
S (from the northern part of Italy). She is here with her husband and her daughter to refresh her English since she's an English teacher.
L (from Brazil). I haven't really talked to her yet, so...
C (from Belgium). She's a teacher as well and also here for further education.
N (from Syria/Germany). She's half-half, used to live in Germany but lives in Syria now.
Anyway, class with our teacher S was really funny on this day which was refreshing. Lately it has been quite boring. But I still enjoy going there, just because of the people. :))
On Tuesday after school we went to C&S' flat once again. We had dinner there and stayed there the whole evening, listening to music & having fun. Maaan, I'll really miss those guys here!
But I'm not concentrating on that yet. :)
 I'd better hurry now - C will cook chicken curry for us this night! yummi! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment