15 July 2011

see you in a bit




How do we know we miss someone? And what is it exactly what we miss? Is it the person itself, or just because we are used to have them around us? I, personally, often don't realize that I miss someone until I see them again. At the moment I feel like I could stay here muuuuch longer, without missing home...
Anyway.. On Wednesday eve C cooked his famous chicken curry for us :) In return I helped cleaning the kitchen and bought toilet paper & wine :D We stayed in the flat for some time & decided later to go to "Light Bar". The only problem: I didn't have an ID. Thankfully I was so clever to suggest we could just try it with my own ID... and so came I could get into the club with my own ID, that was pretty cool :) We stayed there until it closed (2.30) and I didn't even spend money for drinks.. thanks C! :))
Like every morning I thought on Thursday I should go to bed earlier this eve... School was nearly awful yesterday. In the afternoon I fell asleep and the teacher was a bit pissed because we all were so tired. But I seriously couldn't keep my eyes open! By the time I got home, though, I wasn't tired anymore. Weird. So I took a shower, had dinner with my host family - OMG this dinner was deliiiiiicious!!! (salad & potatoes with tuna) yummi - and got ready for a party evening. So much for the subject going to bed early. The plan for Thursday eve was to meet at C&S' flat and then going to the "Tangerine". So I got to their flat at 8.45 and we stayed there a bit, having some drinks & eating tortilla :) Later we went to the Tangerine but there was an other security than usually and he wouldn't let me in... So the others stayed there and I walked in direction of my home - really pissed - but then decided to call Milano. I knew he was out with some friends and so I joined them. His friends left quite early though and so we went to the beach. This night turned out to be one of the best nights here :) I really enjoyed it, just lying at the beach, looking at the moon & the stars, listening to music and having a good chat with M. Especially because today's his last day here! Which means: farewell party tonight... I really don't want him to leave! This time with him was so much fun :))
So, up up to one last evening with Milano!



1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I sure realize how much I miss you guys!
    but I'm glad you're having the time of your lives (: see you in 2 weeks, though :D

    I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete