07 July 2011

I've never...




20kg. Faaaaar to less for a suitcase to weigh if you're in a country like this!! Everyday I could spend money on tons of clothes (which I didn't - till now) ;) Not only are there millions of fashionable clothes, they are also cheap - the absolute dream for every girl!
I've recognized I should write a bit more often here... I'm just wondering what happened on Tuesday...
Ah right, Jazz Night in the "Hare&Hounds". I'm not really fan of Jazz music but since everyone was going there I decided to join them and we had a great time :) There was an Italian boy which apparently is also in our school and he was compleeetely drunk. M (the Italian boy from my class) was talking to him in English and still didn't tell him he's also Italian. That was quite funny today in school. M acted like he only knew a few Italian words and then the other one explained him what it means or corrected his pronunciation :D
Anyway, we were sitting in the backyard and met some new people from school who paid us some Tequilla shots - gracias! :)
We went home rather early because the pub was closing and a friend took us home by car.
Yesterday J and I went to an Indian restaurant for dinner - oh my gooosh, soooo delicious (and cheap!!!). After that we went to the cinema with the other girls to watch Bridesmaids. It was fun, a bit disappointing though. That's the thing with (high) expectations... After that we went to our friends flats once again. Normally it had been a bit boring there, but yesterday was reeeeeally fun :DD We played a drinking game called "I've never". Everyone is sitting in a circle and one person starts with a statement beginning with "I've never...". The goal is to find out who of the others "ever has", so the ones who already have ... gotta take a sip of their drink. However, I now know things about my best friend I didn't know before :))
Hangover + school = quite a bad idea. That somehow describes today's day... Lessons in school still are rather boring except the ones from S. It's really fun there, to discuss diverse things. Like today we were discussing about women and high heels. Two men against one. Two like them, one doesn't. I never thought there are men who dislike women on high heels. Because in one way we're wearing high heels because of men, aren't we? Anyway, like this lessons pass quite fast and we have a lot to laugh about :))
Today after school I went to H&M with S (Venezuelan Girl), where I found a green cardigan. It's really cool we have spanish-speaking friends here! It's a great opportunity to practise spanish & english at the same time.
Time flies way too fast here. Already two weeks are over now. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing my friends & family again. But I'll miss everything here soooooo much!! But let's not think about that right now, let's enjoy the awesome time :) All that counts is here and now!
LET'S KARAOKE! - up up to another partynight.



No comments:

Post a Comment